This is the 16th post introducing candidates in the Tokyo governor race.
Check the other candidate profiles using these links: Koike; Utsunomiya; Ono; Yamamoto; Sakurai; Komiyama; Takemoto; Nishimoto; Sekiguchi; Oshikoshi; Horiemon New Party; Goto; Sawa; Ichikawa; Ishii.
The goal of these profiles is to get readers to know all the candidates on one website. I want to help people find information with minimal effort.
This post will focus on Yasuhiro Nagasawa and his policies.
Name/Age: Yasuhiro Nagasawai/34 years old
Political Party: Independent
Slogan: Aiming to create a new type of pharmacy
- Spread the use of refill prescriptions
- Aim to reduce the burden on medical institutions
- A new medical system from Tokyo
- Increase the number of medical supplies that can be bought without a prescription
- Increase support for medical ventures
- COVID-19 response
- Allow pharmacies/drug stores to conduct COVID-19/flu tests
- Speed up the process of making after pills & other medicine available over the counter
- As a pharmacist, focuses policies on improving pharmacies/healthcare
- The governor-elect should allow pharmacies/drug stores to conduct various tests
3 thoughts on “Tokyo Gubernatorial Election 2020: Candidate Profile for Yasuhiro Nagasawa”